Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lawful Neutral Deities of the Lands

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Religion in Annakolia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flamecrow
DM
DM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Lawful Neutral Deities of the Lands Reply with quote

Lawful Neutral Deities of the Lands
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
flamecrow
DM
DM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Anubis - Lord of Death Reply with quote

Anubis - Lord of Death

Anubis is typically depicted as a man with a black jackals-head, holding a crook shaped staff or wand and a set of scales.

He was once seen as a powerful Ruler of the Underworld, Guardian of the Book of the Dead, Embalmer and feared God of Death. However, Osiris took the title of Ruler of the Underworld from him; Isis stole the Book of the Dead and power of embalming, and left Anubis with the role of collecting the dead and bringing them to the underworld to be judged by Osiris.

Anubis is now nothing more than an Alishan version of the Grim Reaper. When he collects a soul, he weighs its heart upon a scale with the feather of guilt upon the other side. If the heart is heavier than the feather, he destroys the soul. If the heart is lighter than the feather, he takes the soul to Osiris for judgement.

It is said that Anubis still seeks the Book of the Dead, so he may regain his lost powers.

Anubis followers must take the Death sphere of clerical spells.
Whereas Anubis, as a loner, has no real enemies or allies... It is fair to say that his followers bear some resentment to Osiris and Isis for their parts in the fall of the Jackal-headed Gods power.
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Religion in Annakolia All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: